What are the steps to follow to be able to use my virtual KodyCard?
- Once your card has been created by KodyPay, you will receive an email to log into KodyUniverse.
- You will receive a second email to invite you to set up your 3DS.
- Once activated, you can use your KodyCard for online and in-person payments. You can also add it to your Apple Pay or Google Pay wallets.
Why do I need to set up 3D-Secure protection (3DS) on KodyUniverse?
3DS adds an extra layer of protection to online shopping. With 3DS enabled, you'll have 2-step authentication on your online purchases. This means that no payments will go through unless you authorize them from an independent source (often your mobile phone, or an additional password that only you know). This goes a long way in preventing fraudulent card transactions.
How can I set up 3D-Secure protection (3DS) on KodyUniverse?
To set up 3DS for your card, you can follow these simple steps:
- Once you receive an email to set up your 3D-Secure protection and to activate your card, you can use the link provided to log into KodyUniverse.
- After you've logged in, you'll be prompted to set up your password. Enter a password that you'll remember, and you'll be able to use it to authenticate payments made online later.
- Next, enter a phone number that can receive texts for you when authenticating payments.
- You'll be sent a one-time passcode over text to make sure we have the right phone number.
All done! If you've lost your setup email, you can log into KodyUniverse at any time, and you'll be prompted to set up 3DS if you have any cards which haven't been activated.