KodyPay offers a fully integrated solution for hospitality services. Our current products are:
- A fully integrated wireless 4G-enabled card machine that takes offline payments and any payment methods, including e-wallets
- An all-in-one platform for better sales monitoring and data analysis, providing insights into customer retention and loyalty
- Online payments via digital QR code at the table, no apps, staff, or queues
- KodyCard, a chip-and-pin card that can optimise procurement and increase net profits of up to 10% through transaction fee rebates
If we receive a dispute for payment from a customer, we will investigate it. We will get in touch with you to gather evidence wherever possible, provide evidence from our side to corroborate, and then determine the best course of action.
We have a selection of POS integrations ready and waiting for you. To learn more about how we work with your specific POS or delivery service, feel free to get in touch with our team here.
In short, we do lots to help F&B operators!
- Provides cost savings from transaction costs.
- Increased revenue from new customer engagement via direct marketing
- Time saving from using QR code ordering
- Data insights allow operators to understand consumer behaviour and drive customer loyalty for retention
Most operators save ~20% in transaction costs, and some even save up to 60%. (depending on current transaction costs). If you’d like, you can get a detailed breakdown for your restaurant by getting in touch.
We work with our banking partners (Adyen and Checkout.com) who are licensed by the European Central Bank and the FCA. They process our payments and have the infrastructure to ensure security. In addition, information is only administered by the KodyPay team on a need-to-know basis, and all production access is monitored. You can find out more here.
We have an intercom that you can use to access our customer support during hours set based on your KodyPay plan. In addition, we also have dedicated support lines for emergency support which you can contact for instant response.
KodyPay pays out money via next day payments. As our banking partners are regulated by the European Central Bank, all of KodyPay’s payouts count as international transfers, which (depending on your business current account) may take an additional day to clear.